Found one file extension association related to iValuation and 1 file format developed specifically for use with iValuation.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: iValuation description
Developer: Investment Club Software
Developer / company: Investment Club Software
Welcome to iValuation, the popular Investment Club software, used by thousands of Investment Clubs in the UK and around the World.
- Manage member subscriptions, withdrawals and apportionment of tax liability
- Manage purchase, sale and valuation of club assets
- Comprehensive suite of improved reports
- Cross-reference club accounts with integrated Ledgers
- Improved user-interface including speed-bar and simplified menu
- Simple and automatic upgrade for Cow2000 users
- Purchase online or download our free trial and start using iValuation today!
iValuation works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
iValuation default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that iValuation can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of iValuation (Investment Club Software), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action