Found 2 file extension associations related to Kamban Wordprocessor and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Kamban Wordprocessor.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Kamban Software
Developer / company: Kamban Software
A Unicode complaint multi lingual word processor with multiple keyboard layout and dictionaries.
- KWPLite a full UNICODE complaint software and Supports 7 languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam & Sinhalese.
- Provides 3 standard keyboards for all languages – DOE Standard, Typewriter Standard and Phonetic Standard.
- Tamil language has additional support for TN99 standard and Kamban Keyboard standard.
- Supplied with three standard Tamil fonts and one Akshar font that will cover all the 7 languages supported.
- Provision of dictionaries and the look-ahead feature for English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu - more to be added shortly.
- Typing made much simpler by using the pre-defined dictionary word that can be enhanced by user dictionary.
- Look-ahead feature to reduce keystrokes.
- Spell check complaint with user defined pre / post additions that ensures all grammatical nuances are covered.
- Enhanced SEF (Smart Editing Function) allows to change vowels with single keystroke without having to use shift or change the vowel on a consonant without having to delete the previous character.
- Unique "Auto Pulli" feature for Tamil allows to automatically add a Pulli (Ayudham letter) whenever the words have two consecutive consonant.
- Provision for automatic conversion of TAM / TAB fonts in RTF file or selective conversion inside the word processor.
- Auto upgrade feature.
- Additional 6 Tamil fonts when you purchase license.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Kamban Wordprocessor default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Kamban Wordprocessor
Comparison table of actions that Kamban Wordprocessor can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Kamban Wordprocessor (Kamban Software), or check out their product website.