Developer / company: theKompany.com
Kivio is a Visio style of application that allows you to easily create diagrams and charts by using a large library of pre-defined "stencils".
- Multiple paper size support. All standard paper sizes are supported (letter, A4, etc...), and you have the ability to create your own.
- Dynamically loadable stencils. Border width
- Multiple pages per document. Organize your document according to your own needs. No need to be locked to a single canvas.
- Grouping. Select any stencils you want, and group them into a single element for easier manipulation.
- Full clipboard support (cut/copy/paste/duplicate).
- Clipboard history. Paste previously copied stencils!
- Layer support. Stencils can be laid out on different layers for easier organization.
- Customizable user interface. If you do not like the layout of the screen by default, drag the various elements around until you are satisfied. Some elements even allow you to change their colors for a more pleasing look.
- Dynamically resizing grid. As you zoom in further and further on a document, the grid will constantly refine itself to allow you to place your stencils with more precision.
- Stencil builder. Want to create your own stencils without doing any programming? Use the built in stencil builder to draw your own stencils.
The Kivio software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Kivio default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Kivio can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Kivio (theKompany.com), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action