Found one file extension association related to LeechFTP and 1 file format developed specifically for use with LeechFTP.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: LeechFTP description
Developer: Jan Debis
Developer / company: Jan Debis
LeechFTP is an old freeware FTP client for Windows. It has some nice features including:
- Multithreading for simultaneous transfers!
- File and Directory Upload
- File and Directory Download
- URL Connect and URL Download
- URL Snatcher (grabs URLs from Clipboard)
- Sanity check for downloaded ZIP and RAR archives
- Archive viewer for ZIP and RAR
- Download of directory trees as TAR archives (if supported by server)
- Queue Timer for scheduled transfers
- SmartResume: Aborts resume if files differ
- Bandwidth Limiting
- FTPSearch Interface
- HTTP file download
LeechFTP works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
LeechFTP default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that LeechFTP can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of LeechFTP (Jan Debis), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action