LOADERBACKUP file extension - BlackBerry backup file
What is loaderbackup file? How to open loaderbackup files?
File type specification:
The LOADERBACKUP file extension is associated with BlackBerry Smartphone. The .loaderbackup files contain some sort of backups.
The default software associated to loaderbackup file type:
Company or developer:
BlackBerry (Research In Motion Limited)
BlackBerry Desktop Software is an integrated suite of applications that manages the link between your BlackBerry smartphone and your email account, organizer and more.
It lets you:
- Synchronize your email and organizer information (calendar, contacts, memos and tasks) between your BlackBerry smartphone and your PC.
- Load new applications and upgrades from your PC to the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Back up any important information from the smartphone to your PC or restore previously saved files back to your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Transfer files between your computer and your BlackBerry smartphone’s internal memory or optional media card external memory.
- Migrate data from a BlackBerry smartphone, Palm Treo or Windows Mobile based device to a new BlackBerry smartphone.
BlackBerry Desktop Software is available for BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or smartphone with BlackBerry 7.1 OS and earlier.
BlackBerry devices with BlackBerry 10 OS (Z3, Z10, Z30, Passport, Q5, Q10, Classic, etc.) is recommended BlackBerry Link app used for sync data and multimedia content as well as BlackBerry Blend app used to remote your phone from PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablets.
List of recommended software applications associated to the .loaderbackup file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, Mac OS X etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open loaderbackup file, edit loaderbackup file, convert loaderbackup file, view loaderbackup file, play loaderbackup file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
- Others loaderbackup file
Unspecified and all other actions for computer programs working with loaderbackup file - BlackBerry backup file
Click on the software link for more information about BlackBerry Desktop Software. BlackBerry Desktop Software uses loaderbackup file type for its internal purposes and/or also by different way than common edit or open file actions (eg. to install/execute/support an application itself, to store application or user data, configure program etc.).