Found 5 file extension associations related to MagicPlot and 1 file format developed specifically for use with MagicPlot.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: MagicPlot description
Developer: Magicplot Systems, LLC
Developer / company: Magicplot Systems, LLC
MagicPlot is a handy application for scientific and engineering data analysis, graphing, nonlinear curve fitting and multi-peak fitting. It is used in universities, research laboratories and engineering companies around the world.
- Publication-quality customizable X-Y plots with multiple axes
- Excellent export in vector formats:
- EPS, PDF, SVG, EMF (Pro)
- Handy nonlinear fitting
- Visual multi-peak fitting
- Powerful text table import dialog with plot preview
- Data manipulation
- FFT, integration, differentiation, histograms, descriptive statistics (Pro)
- Auto recalculation on data change (Pro)
- Batch Processing without programming (Pro)
- Plot scale navigation with mouse
- Plot style templates (Pro)
- Multi-level undo/redo with history
- Available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Only 2 MB, does not need installation
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
MagicPlot default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by MagicPlot
Comparison table of actions that MagicPlot can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of MagicPlot (Magicplot Systems, LLC), or check out their product website.