Developer / company: aaton s.a.
Majax plays Cantar recorded files and performs the many tasks sound recordists and post-production technicians must manage.
- plays ten tracks on a standard laptop audio card and on-the-fly inserts slate locators.
- corrects Scene&Take IDs, and adds notes.
- edits tracks separately, giving a name to each.
- embeds operator entered metadata into the BWF iXML chunk and in ALE logs.
- modifies pans and levels to ±12dB, in 3dB steps.
- mixes eight 24bit monophonic files into two 16bit monophonic files and can interleave them into one polyphonic stereo file.
- interleaves up to 10 monophonic files into one polyphonic file.
- extracts and makes copies of wild tracks.
- generates user configurable .PDF sound-reports.
- converts any WAV file into Cantar's 'Rec&Play' playable Broadcast WAV file.
Majax works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Majax default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Majax can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Majax (aaton s.a.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action