Found one file extension association related to map&guide base and 1 file format developed specifically for use with map&guide base.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: map&guide base description
Developer: PVT AG
Developer / company: PVT AG
A brand-new product concept - has been on the market since December 2006. map&guide base combines the advantages of online and desktop route planners in a modular, innovative product which is especially suited to beginner-level users, transport companies with a small number of vehicles, frequent drivers and secretarial offices.
- Clear functionality, registration/licencing on modular basis
- Ready-to-go in 10 minutes: Download, register, set up, start
- Maps always fully up-to-date: separate map updates are no longer necessary
- Speedmaps ensure a rapid map refresh rate
- Personal data always stored locally on the customer's computer. All confidential data always saved locally
- Program updates can be performed within minutes: the latest version of the software can be downloaded from the portal for free
- Monthly costs, monthly billing
- Low start-up costs: Basic version can be used free-of-charge
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
map&guide base default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that map&guide base can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of map&guide base (PVT AG), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action