Developer / company: SunGard
Martini is a proven, scalable software solution that provides integrated global trading and operations support for all aspects of securities finance. Major investment banks, broker-dealers and hedge funds rely on Martini as their worldwide securities finance trading platform for global repo and international stock loan.
Martini is fully real-time, multi-currency and multi-legal entity. Traders enjoy a fast, easy-to-use screen providing entry, inquiry and worldwide position availability segmented by transaction type, currency and other attributes. Martini supports real-time linkages to in-house and external market and data systems to provide the most complete picture and seamless connectivity with the industry.
Some of the key benefits of Martini are:
- Trader GUI with individual profiles and layouts
- Sub-second response time for position inquiry and transaction booking
- Global position management capability for repo and stock loan
- Designed in conjunction with leading repo and equity finance desks
- Industry standard Oracle database support
- Proven and tested system in production use around the world
- Scalable technology supporting high volumes of users, positions and transactions
- Wide range of transaction support (repo, borrow/loan) on debt & equity
- Credit, risk and exposure management in real-time on full repo book
- Open system with extensive interfaces (Martini Gateway)
- Reporting writer (Martini Vision)
- Real-time interface to the SunGard Loanet service
- Professional services teams available for integration, implementation and training needs
The Martini software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Martini works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Martini default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Martini can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Martini (SunGard), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action