Found 5 file extension associations related to Merkaartor and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Merkaartor.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Go to: Merkaartor description
Developer: Jean-Philippe Lang
Developer / company: Jean-Philippe Lang
Merkaartor is an OpenStreetMap editor for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X (prerelease, Intel only), distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Merkaartor has some unique features such as...
- Map view near-WYSIWYG, anti-aliased, with road names
- Transparent display of map features like roads, amenities and areas
- Style editor for the map display, including multiple styles
- Support for handling separated highways
- Easy up/download from OpenStreetMap data
- Render an area with the current style (SVG or Bitmap)
- Native application (developed with the Qt4 toolkit)
- Import NMEA files
- Live connection to your GPS
- Experimental mobile device support (Pocket PCs)
- View your GPS tracks and geotagged photos without the need to upload them
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Merkaartor default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Merkaartor
Other file extensions associated with Merkaartor
Comparison table of actions that Merkaartor can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Merkaartor (Jean-Philippe Lang), or check out their product website.