Found 3 file extension associations related to MoonFish and 1 file format developed specifically for use with MoonFish.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: MoonFish description
Developer: Bram Bos
Developer / company: Bram Bos
The MoonFish is a tracker/groovebox that, according to the developer (Bram Bos), primarily was intended as a joke. The idea behind it is to provide a limited, yet useful tool to stimulate the users' creativity. It is a combination of a tracker and a groovebox that works with 44.1 KHz WAV, RAW and PCM sample files to create drum and melody patterns that can be quickly assembled into songs.
- 3 mono channels, 16-bit, 44.1 KHz
- Up to 64 samples per track, with a maximum size of 16 MB each
- Up to 64 different patterns per track
- Song-sequencer with up to 128 patterns per song
- Streams songs and patterns to WAVs
- Effects including variable distortion, flexible echo/delay on each channel and authentic SL1200 noise-fx.
- Tempo up to 1230 BPM
- Pattern-bounce function - allows you to render a pattern to a new sample which can then only requires one of the pattern's 3 channels, allowing you to build complex patterns with just 3 channels
- Groovebox-style interface
- FT9xx controller implementation for designing weird loops and stretch FX
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
MoonFish default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by MoonFish
Other file extensions associated with MoonFish
Comparison table of actions that MoonFish can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of MoonFish (Bram Bos), or check out their product website.