Found one file extension association related to MSC Fatigue and 1 file format developed specifically for use with MSC Fatigue.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: MSC Fatigue description
Developer: MSC Software Corporation
MSC Software software list & details
Developer / company: MSC Software
MSC Fatigue is a FE-based durability and damage tolerance solver, and is the only solution that can deal with the full range of fracture and fatigue life calculations for static and dynamic problems in both the time and frequency domain.
MSC Fatigue Capabilities
MSC Fatigue is a proven solution for predicting the endurance of your designs and sets itself apart from alternatives by enabling you to:
- Interactively optimize the fatigue life of your designs.
- Effectively work with tightly connected fatigue calculations for dynamic systems within CAE environments.
- Benefit from the numerous features continuously enhanced and introduced in each release of MSC Fatigue.
- Easily monitor, start, stop, and audit your fatigue life analyses at various stages.
- Use sophisticated multi input frequency based dynamic tools.
- Predict the longevity of welds with MSC Fatigue's comprehensive weld technologies.
- Use all of the latest fatigue capabilities included in each release of MSC Fatigue and NCode's Design Life.
- Extend the analysis of engine fatigue with a newly implemented "stress gradient" method.
- Simulate fatigue behavior arising from static, dynamic and thermal events
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
MSC Fatigue default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that MSC Fatigue can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of MSC Fatigue (MSC Software Corporation), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action