Developer / company: ADC Software
NewzCrawler is a rss/atom reader, news aggregator, browser and blog client for Windows.
- NewzCrawler is a reader for RSS / Atom feeds, podcasts, Usenet news and "normal" web sites and blog client.
- Feeds can be organized in folders, news are displayed using a two- or three-pane interface
- Search across folders flexibly, and NewzCrawler saves searches to act as virtual folders.
- NewzCrawler lets you read individual items or compose newspapers of channels, folders or searches.
- NewzCrawler can use Gecko or Internet Explorer for rendering, supports custom CSS.
- Announces news via balloon pop-up window, news ticker or MS Agent text to speech.
- Individual news items can be saved for later to bookmarks folders in NewzCrawler.
- Smart folders collect news using flexible criteria, and items can be colored freely.
- You can publish your own RSS feed right in NewzCrawler, or post to a blog easily.
- NewzCrawler supports Windows operating systems.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by NewzCrawler
Comparison table of actions that NewzCrawler can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of NewzCrawler (ADC Software), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action