Developer / company: BIGRED Consulting
Cleanup OFX files. Also, convert them into files for import into Quicken, QuickBooks, or other OFX enabled applications.
- Use this tool to import data into Quicken, QuickBooks, and other OFX enabled applications.
- Supports both Banking and Investment OFX files.
- Clean up names in the OFX files, removing extra information for smoother import into your financial application.
After import into Quicken or QuickBooks, your data appears in the online banking center for reconciliation with your account register. Here, you can add missing transactions to your books or match your imported transactions with data you’ve already entered.
Creates OFX, QFX, and QBO files that are compatible with:
- Quicken 2008 – 2011 U.S. versions (those versions currently supported by Intuit.)
- QuickBooks 2008 – 2011 and QuickBooks Enterprise 8.0 – 11.0 U.S. (versions currently supported by Intuit.)
- Other OFX enabled applications.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by OFX Cleaner
Other file extensions associated with OFX Cleaner
Comparison table of actions that OFX Cleaner can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of OFX Cleaner (BIGRED Consulting), or check out their product website.