OM2 OMALI Online
Found 2 file extension associations related to OM2 OMALI Online and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with OM2 OMALI Online.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: OM2 OMALI Online description
Developer: OM2 Technology Inc.
OM2 Technology software list & details
OM2 OMALI Online
Developer / company: OM2 Technology
OMALI Online provides for easy creation of telephone station records for transmittal to a 911 system. The subscription based application lets you update your PS/911 information when you need to.
- Subscription available in 30-day increments is perfect for customers easily managing 911 records with infrequent updates or a small/medium business with less than 450 lines.
- Easy to understand user interface.
- Validates station records against local MSAG.
- Produces 911 records in any of the national accepted standard formats.
- Reporting feature provides detailed administrative information.
- Does not require separate 911 trunks from your PBX.
- You control the accuracy of your own 911 records.
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Terminal Services allow you to save your OMALI® Online files on your computer and print to your printer.
- Support for communication plugins allow for easy transmission of E911 records through OM2's 911 Data Direct Services.
- Includes new plugins for creating number ranges and changing the address on large numbers of records.
- Faster and improved record list creation when working with large databases.
- Supports 2 types of PBX records: Classic and VoIP/Ethernet.
The OM2 OMALI Online software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
OM2 OMALI Online default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that OM2 OMALI Online can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of OM2 OMALI Online (OM2 Technology Inc.), or check out their product website.