Found one file extension association related to OmegaT and 1 file format developed specifically for use with OmegaT.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: OmegaT description
Developer: OmegaT project
Developer / company: OmegaT project
OmegaT is a free translation memory application written in Java. It is a tool intended for professional translators. It does not translate for you! (Software that does this is called "machine translation", and you will have to look elsewhere for it.)
- Fuzzy matching
- Match propagation
- Simultaneous processing of multiple-file projects
- Simultaneous use of multiple translation memories
- User glossaries with recognition of inflected forms
- Document file formats include:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx), XHTML and HTML, Open Document Format (LibreOffice, OpenOffice.org), MediaWiki (Wikipedia), Plain text, ...and around 30 other file formats
- Unicode (UTF-8) support: can be used with non-Latin alphabets
- Support for right-to-left languages
- Integral spelling checker
- Compatible with other translation memory applications (TMX, TTX, TXML, XLIFF, SDLXLIFF)
- Interface to Google Translate
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
OmegaT default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that OmegaT can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of OmegaT (OmegaT project), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action