Developer / company: Markzware
PageZephyr allows customers to convert Adobe, Quark, MS Publisher and other file formats to create new revenue streams for their content.
- Easily index and search desktop publishing archives of any size.
- Quickly locate relevant content inside encoded QuarkXPress, InDesign and MS Publisher files
- Rapidly respond to legal and investigative requests for electronic evidence
- Streamline your content development with powerful search and extraction
- Find the right information in seconds across multiple sources and files using a single search command
- Take control of the expanding diversity and scale of your content resources
- Gain the competitive advantage by reviving your legacy content value
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by PageZephyr
Other file extensions associated with PageZephyr
Comparison table of actions that PageZephyr can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PageZephyr (Markzware), or check out their product website.