Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus
Found one file extension association related to Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Developer: Panasonic Corporation
Panasonic software list & details
Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus
Developer / company: Panasonic
Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus is a software that offers P2 file viewing, copying and metadata editing.
- Supports all P2 codec files, including AVC-Intra and AVC-Proxy files. Also supports 24 bit audio.
- Displays text memos, text markers, HD 16:9 wide, and proxy clip information as marks on the thumbnail icons.
- Provides the following clip playback operations: 1-frame feed/rewind, pause/resume, variable playback speed (-4.0 to 4.0), loop, fullscreen playback and prioritized proxy playback.
- Allows metadata to be displayed and edited.
- Searches clips by category, metadata keys (using up to four keys), and full-text in metadata.
- Enables edited metadata to be uploaded to a P2 camera recorder or other devices via a SD memory card.
- Supports selected clips copy function. (Copying a medium or folder base is not supported)
- Supports displaying information on P2 cards and formatting P2 cards
- When adding optional ingesting function AJ-SK001G (required licensing fee) allows clips recorded on P2 cards to be bulk-copied to hard disks or other media.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Panasonic P2 Viewer Plus (Panasonic Corporation), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action