PDB Converter Pro
Developer / company: Michael J. Verive
PDB Converter Pro makes Palm OS database creation, conversion, and manipulation easy for hobbyists and IT professionals alike.
With interactive and command-line modes, plus a byte-level editor for those times that you need to “tweak” your databases (or when you have to convert an existing database of unknown format), PDB Converter Pro is the most powerful and flexible Palm OS database conversion solution available.
- Up to 32K records, 255 fields per record
- Numerous data types supported, including variable and fixed-length strings, long and short integers, single and double-precision floating point, byte, and NSBasic date and time
- CSV, tab-delimited text, text with user-defined delimiters, HanDBase (up to version 2.75), and Excel, HTML table and web-page, PDF, and XML (for output)
- DES and Blowfish strong encryption
- Multi-level sorting
- Interactive (direct data entry and manipulation)
- Command-line support (perfect for batch files or when called by external applications)
- Byte-level editor (directly edit PDB header and record data)
- NSBasic sample applications and databases included
The PDB Converter Pro software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Sample related conversions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by PDB Converter Pro
Other file extensions associated with PDB Converter Pro
Comparison table of actions that PDB Converter Pro can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PDB Converter Pro (Michael J. Verive), or check out their product website.