Personal Stock Monitor
Found one file extension association related to Personal Stock Monitor and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Personal Stock Monitor.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: DTLink LLC
DTLink software list & details
Personal Stock Monitor
Developer / company: DTLink
Quick Startup and Easy to Use
- The Quick Start Wizard walks you through the brief setup process, including network and proxy configuration.
- The Tour Guide demonstrates the major features of the software and tells you how to access them so you can quickly become familiar with how things work.
- QuickLinks provide easy access to the most commonly used program functions.
- Well-organized menus and dialogs ensure that important functions remain quickly accessible.
- All-in-one dialogs for creating new symbols and cash accounts allow you to set all parameters for these items before they are added to your portfolio.
- Allows you to create a hierarchy of folders to organize your portfolio.
- Context-sensitive online help has descriptions of every command and dialog. A glossary is included to cover some of the less commonly used terms.
- Automatically updates your investments at intervals you set, using realtime or delayed quote servers on the Internet.
- Updates from multiple quote servers at the same time, and up to 20 ticker symbols per request.
- Automatically recalculates the value of your holdings after each update.
- Displays news and charts through your browser with just one click, or generates graphs dynamically based on historical data.
- Flexible alert system can notify you when your stock reaches preset limits. Set alerts on price, bid, ask, change, and volume.
- Optional Internet Explorer integration displays the news or chart directly in the Personal Stock Monitor window.
- Drag and drop support makes it easy to arrange symbols and folders.
- Drag and drop columns to arrange the fields in your view.
- Create multiple views on your portfolios, each with different fields, and quickly switch to any one.
Works With Your Current Software
- Import/export ASCII files in several different formats, including Quicken and MetaStock.
- Imports MetaStock ASCII historical data files.
The Personal Stock Monitor software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Personal Stock Monitor works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Personal Stock Monitor default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Personal Stock Monitor can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Personal Stock Monitor (DTLink LLC), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action