Developer / company: Red Cactus LLC
Picflow is a handy app fo iPhone and iPad that allows you to make a video from your pictures and share it to your friends.
- Select multiple photos from your camera roll & albums
- Rearrange your photos by dragging
- Swipe & Pinch each photo to get just the right crop
- Add music from your iPod library
- Choose which part of the song you want by dragging
- Record the timing of each photo by simply tapping
- PRO TIP: Match photo timings to the beat of the music for great effect
- Choose from over 18 transitions
- Export the video to your camera roll and share on Instagram or Facebook
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Picflow
Comparison table of actions that Picflow can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Picflow (Red Cactus LLC), or check out their product website.