Developer / company: Acubix
PicoZip is a file compression utility for Microsoft Windows users. Its intuitive user interface is extremely easy to use, while its wide ranging support for most file compression formats and comprehensive feature set makes PicoZip the only archive utility you will ever need. PicoZip is compatible with Zip files created by WinZip, PKZip and others.
- Supports ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, CAB, GZ, JAR, LHA, LZH, RAR, TAR, TGZ, WAR, Z, ZIP, ZOO, MIM, XXE and UUE file formats
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Seamless Windows integration
- Fast and easy automated backup
- Integrated archive files explorer
- Powerful batch features to automate repetitive tasks
- Easy favorite archive folders management
- Strong 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption
- Built-in support for CD/DVD burning
- Create self-extracting archives
- Support large Zip files (Zip64)
- Repair ZIP archives
- Split/Merge ZIP archives
- Convert archive formats
- Flexible filtering of files in archives
- Integrated email support
- Virus scanner support
- Quick access tray tool
- Customizable look using toolbar skins
- Command line support
- Recover password from Zip files
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by PicoZIP
Other file extensions associated with PicoZIP
Comparison table of actions that PicoZIP can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PicoZIP (Acubix), or check out their product website.