Found 2 file extension associations related to PicViewer and 1 file format developed specifically for use with PicViewer.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: PicViewer description
Developer: Anix Software
Developer / company: Anix Software
PicViewer is older picture viewer for Windows 98 to XP.
- Clean and easy-to-use interface
- Explorer-like interface: folder tree and file list view, drag&drop, context menus
- Thumbnail mode: shows all images in a folder as icons (you can change size of thumbnails)
- Customizable printing imagers and thumbnails with print preview
- Slide show
- Different Wallpaper operations: center, stretch, tile and position modes
- Image file name as command-line parameter
- Animated GIF images and Windows animated cursors(ANI) are supported
- Powerful Bookmark functions: add your favorite folders and copy/move to them
- File operations (copy, move, rename and delete)
- FullScreen mode
- GIF Inspector: explore and tune up animated GIF files
- Images can be displayed in stretch, fit and tile modes
- Icons from EXE, DLL, ICL(icon libraries) files can be viewed and extracted
- Build-in image converter
- Plug-ins: HTML and Multimedia viewers are now available
- and more...
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
PicViewer default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by PicViewer
Comparison table of actions that PicViewer can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PicViewer (Anix Software), or check out their product website.