Found 2 file extension associations related to PingPlotter and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with PingPlotter.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: PingPlotter description
Developer: Nessoft, LLC
Developer / company: Nessoft, LLC
PingPlotter helps you pinpoint where the problems are in an intuitive graphical way, and to continue monitoring your connection long-term to further identify issues. Whether you're a user of an ASP an online gamer, a VoIP user, user of some other network/Internet application or an administrator, at some point it's likely you'll encounter problems with your network or Internet connection(s).
PingPlotter offers some unique value for network monitoring and troubleshooting:
- Graphically display performance metrics about the route your data takes to a server.
- Monitor network performance over time, capturing the moments when problems surface.
- Zoom in on a problem period and construct a compelling case to have someone help you solve a problem.
- Get notified when there is a network problem.
- Save data or images, and send to others for review.
- Troubleshoot without having to call your ISP, allowing you to know about problems before they do.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
PingPlotter default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that PingPlotter can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PingPlotter (Nessoft, LLC), or check out their product website.