Developer / company: Ransen Software
Use Pointor to quickly and graphically view lists of points, and save them to CAD compatible DXF files. This standalone utility let you quickly analyse and transform your raw point data. It also has as DXF to pointlist conversion.
- Save hours of work, import lists of points quickly.
- Save to a DXF file, ready for reading by AutoCAD, IntelliCAD, MicroStation etc.
- Import from GPS, GIS, and land survey data.
- View lists graphically.
- Copy image to clipboard.
- Import lists from Excel and Access via the clipboard.
- Print image.
- See text preview before importing.
- See graphical preview before importing.
- Choose layers for DXF export.
- Search for points with specific numbers or codes or descriptions.
- Choice of delimiters and formats.
- Measure distances easily and quickly.
- No need for AutoCAD.
- Visualize clouds of points.
- Import CR5 format pointlists.
Pointor works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Pointor
Comparison table of actions that Pointor can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Pointor (Ransen Software), or check out their product website.