Found 6 file extension associations related to PSI-Plot and 1 file format developed specifically for use with PSI-Plot.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: PSI-Plot description
Developer: Poly Software International
Developer / company: Poly Software International
PSI-Plot brings new ease and flexibility to technical plotting and data analysis. It has a powerful scientific spreadsheet for data analysis; and an object-oriented on screen graphics editor that makes it easy to design and modify graphs. The powerful features combine with the intuitive and user friendly interface have made PSI-Plot one of the most popular data analysis and graphing software. With the newest version 10.5, PSI-Plot is definitely the most advanced yet easy-to use numerical tool for today's scientists and engineers.
- powerful scientific spreadsheet
- data import from Excel, ASCII, CSV, Access, DBase, etc.
- easy to learn, easy to use with step-by-step guided tutorial lessons
- a wide range of numerical techniques
- data interpolation and curve fitting
- experimental model builder
- multiple and stepwise regression
- logistic regression
- descriptive statistics, t-test, F-test
- algebraic equation solver
- differential equation solver
- difference equation solver
- matrix and eigen system
- FFT and digital signal processing
- special coordinate systems: polar, Smith, ternary, Nichols,...
- spectacular 2D and 3D graphics
- powerful graphics editing tool
- embedding graphs in MS Word and PowerPoint
- export graph to PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PNG, and TIF.
- superior publication quality output
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
PSI-Plot default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by PSI-Plot
Comparison table of actions that PSI-Plot can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PSI-Plot (Poly Software International), or check out their product website.