Developer / company: Robelle
Qedit for Windows is an easy-to-learn editing solution for anyone who edits host files on HP 3000 and/or HP-UX systems. It is an especially good fit for the following groups:
- MPE and HP-UX programmers who prefer the advantages of a GUI interface.
- Entry-level junior programmers trained on Windows. Think of your young recruits!
- IS staff who work across MPE, HP-UX, and Windows platforms.
- Operators and systems staff who have occasional host editing requirements.
- End users who need to edit host files on the HP 3000 or HP 9000.
- Anyone looking for an alternative to VI for their HP-UX file editing.
QEdit works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
QEdit default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that QEdit can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of QEdit (Robelle), or check out their product website.