Developer / company: WoLoSoft International
Raduga lets you create a playlist simply by dragging audio files from the Explorer into the Raduga window. You can rearrange the songs by dragging them with the mouse from one position to another. When you're finished with the playlist, turn on your radio equipment, press the play button and you are on air.
- An icon in the system tray displays the current song.
- The tray icon menu provides access to common functions while Raduga is hidden behind other windows.
- Large toolbar buttons make it easier to use Raduga with touchscreen controls.
- Add-ins can be enabled and disabled without restart.
- Scheduled events can expire automatically during long pre-recorded shows.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that Raduga can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Raduga (WoLoSoft International), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action