Found one file extension association related to Rapidocs and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Rapidocs.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Rapidocs description
Developer: Epoq Group Limited
Developer / company: Epoq Group Limited
Rapidocs is Epoq's proprietary document automation system.
- Rapidly automates legal and business documents
- Creates dynamic and interactive interviews
- Delivers to end-users instantly in the browser
- Displays real time document changes live to the user
- Supports all popular web browsers
- Handles both text and PDF forms
- Offers 'try before you buy' technology for your customers
- Links to Epoq’s legal workflow systems
- Fully brandable using CSS
Rapidocs works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Rapidocs default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Rapidocs can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Rapidocs (Epoq Group Limited), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action