Found 8 file extension associations related to Reflection and 8 file formats developed specifically for use with Reflection.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Reflection description
Developer: Attachmate Corporation
Attachmate software list & details
Developer / company: Attachmate
Reflection for IBM delivers leading-edge security and flexibility to help you meet modern IT demands. This next-generation terminal emulator supports Windows 8, critical virtualization technologies, and diverse security architectures. It gives you greater customization control—plus an extra layer of security for the host. Interacting with the mainframe is now smoother and safer than ever.
With Reflection for IBM, you can:
- Connect Windows users to applications on IBM hosts.
- Support modern operating environments, including latest Windows
- Virtualization (App-V), and Windows Server 2008; VMware; and Citrix XenApp.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with updated SSL/TLS and SSH security protocols.
- Add a layer of security in front of the mainframe with secure token authorization.
- Reduce desktop footprint and lock down desktops by controlling the features you install.
- Manage user configurations and host access from a central location**—and save time with dynamic updates.
- Automate routine tasks and integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications—all on the familiar VBA platform.
- Leverage the robust and secure Microsoft .NET API to customize terminal sessions and better support your company’s unique business processes.
- Enhance user productivity with customizable tabs, Bing web search, improved print functions, and key Windows 7 features.
- Run preexisting EXTRA! and Reflection session files, macros, and related HLLAPI applications.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Reflection default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Reflection can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Reflection (Attachmate Corporation), or check out their product website.