Found one file extension association related to Rhapsody and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Rhapsody.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Rhapsody description
Developer: RealNetworks, Inc.
RealNetworks software list & details
Developer / company: RealNetworks
- Unrestricted access to over 1.5 million music files online
- Software supplied to play and manage all your downloaded music
- Unlimited, programmable internet radio stations
- No ads or pop-ups
- Guaranteed spyware, adware and virus free
- Free MP3/music player and music management software when you sign up for the free trial
- The only service that allows you to send full length tracks and playlists to your friends - even if they're not subscribed with Yahoo!
- System Requirements: Any Windows, Mac or Linux OS
- 14-day Free Trial available - the free trial entitles you full access to the music database and you can download with no restrictions
- The protected music files are compatible with a range of MP3 players. (The unprotected MP3 files are compatible with all MP3 players, including your iPod.)
- Real Rhapsody has deals with all the major record labels, including Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group, EMI Group, Warner Music Group and more.
- US residents only!
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Rhapsody default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Rhapsody can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Rhapsody (RealNetworks, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action