RNG file extension - RELAX NG source code file
What is rng file? How to open rng files?
File type specification:
The RNG file extension is associated with the RELAX NG schema language. The .rng file stores source code.
RELAX NG is a schema language for XML. The key features of RELAX NG are that it:
- is simple
- is easy to learn
- has both an XML syntax and a compact non-XML syntax
- does not change the information set of an XML document
- supports XML namespaces
- treats attributes uniformly with elements so far as possible
- has unrestricted support for unordered content
- has unrestricted support for mixed content
- has a solid theoretical basis
- can partner with a separate datatyping language (such W3C XML Schema Datatypes)
List of software applications associated to the .rng file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, Mac OS X etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open rng file, edit rng file, convert rng file, view rng file, play rng file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
Click on the tab below to simply browse between the application actions, to quickly get a list of recommended software, which is able to perform the specified software action, such as opening, editing or converting of the rng files.
- Open rng file
- Save rng file
- Edit rng file