RNG file extension - RELAX NG source code file
What is rng file? How to open rng files?
File type specification:
The RNG file extension is associated with the RELAX NG schema language. The .rng file stores source code.
RELAX NG is a schema language for XML. The key features of RELAX NG are that it:
- is simple
- is easy to learn
- has both an XML syntax and a compact non-XML syntax
- does not change the information set of an XML document
- supports XML namespaces
- treats attributes uniformly with elements so far as possible
- has unrestricted support for unordered content
- has unrestricted support for mixed content
- has a solid theoretical basis
- can partner with a separate datatyping language (such W3C XML Schema Datatypes)
List of software applications associated to the .rng file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, macOS, Linux etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open rng file, edit rng file, convert rng file, view rng file, play rng file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
Click on the tab below to simply browse between the application actions, to quickly get a list of recommended software, which is ableto perform the specified software action, such as opening, editing or converting rng files.
- Open rng file
- Edit rng file