Developer / company: Mikrotik
RouterOS is a stand-alone operating system based on the Linux v3.3.5 kernel.
- Best wireless performance
- Improved Nstreme performance
- Powerful QoS control
- P2P traffic filtering
- High availability with VRRP
- Bonding of Interfaces
- Improved interface
- Smaller and Less resource-hungry
- Tons of other new features
- Advanced Quality of Service
- Stateful firewall, tunnels
- STP bridging with filtering
- High speed 802.11a/b/g wireless with WEP/WPA
- WDS and Virtual AP
- HotSpot for Plug-and-Play access
- RIP, OSPF, BGP routing
- remote WinBox GUI and Web admin
- telnet/mac-telnet/ssh/console admin
- real-time configuration and monitoring
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
RouterOS default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that RouterOS can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of RouterOS (Mikrotik), or check out their product website.