Found 4 file extension associations related to RSLogix 5000 and 4 file formats developed specifically for use with RSLogix 5000.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: RSLogix 5000 description
Developer: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Rockwell Automation software list & details
Developer / company: Rockwell Automation
RSLogix 5000 Enterprise Series environment offers an easy-to-use, IEC61131-3 compliant interface, symbolic programming with structures and arrays, and a comprehensive instruction set that serves many types of applications.
It supports relay ladder, structured text, function block diagram, and sequential function chart editors for you to develop application programs.
It is designed to work with the Rockwell Automation Logix platforms: ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix, SoftLogix5800 and DriveLogix. With RSLogix 5000 Enterprise Series software, you need only one software package for sequential, process, drive, and motion control programming.
- Easy-to-use editors give you flexibility and control
- Use of an intuitive programming environment to allow multiple users to simultaneously monitor and edit the contents of a running RSLogix 5000 controller
- A robust instruction set with industry-specific information for process, motion and drive applications
- A powerful data editor for tag creation, customization and access
- Integrated process control to allow you to take advantage of the software to address your batch and continuous process applications.
- Built-in, highly-integrated motion support
- Online and offline security protection for your password protection
- Superior diagnostics capabilities using graphical, real-time data histograms
- Open access to project contents
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
RSLogix 5000 default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that RSLogix 5000 can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of RSLogix 5000 (Rockwell Automation, Inc.), or check out their product website.