Found 2 file extension associations related to S.A.P.S. and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with S.A.P.S..
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: S.A.P.S. description
Developer: Sharp Electronics Corp.
Sharp software list & details
Developer / company: Sharp
S.A.P.S. allows a user to do the following through an RS232C port:
- Projector Control from a PC
- Monitor the Projector's Operational Status from a PC
- Set a projector password (to limit who may use the projector), as well as set a "Keylock" Level Control (to limit which functions of the projector may be operated by the user)
- Save onto the Projector the customized startup and background images
- Capture and transfer images or presentations from the PC to the projector
S.A.P.S. works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
S.A.P.S. default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that S.A.P.S. can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of S.A.P.S. (Sharp Electronics Corp.), or check out their product website.