Found 3 file extension associations related to Scribes and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Scribes.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Scribes description
Developer: AEDOS SOFTWARE
Developer / company: AEDOS SOFTWARE
Scribes reporting builder Connects to Unlimited Databases, including Firebird , Interbase ,PostGre-Sql , Sybase, SqlLite, Mysql, Oracle, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Excel and text files or ODBC.
- Connect to unlimited databases at the same time - locally or over the Internet
- Create queries without SQL knowledge
- Filter, sort and group your data in any way
- Insert charts into reports
- Export to Excel, HTML, PDF and RTF
- E-mail your data and merge reports to your business contacts
- Cut days or even weeks designing and deploying ad hoc queries and reports
- Convert Data to Knowledge and deliver business intelligence
- Automate your business process
Sample related conversions
Scribes works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Scribes default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Scribes
Comparison table of actions that Scribes can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Scribes (AEDOS SOFTWARE), or check out their product website.