Found one file extension association related to SelfAccounts and 1 file format developed specifically for use with SelfAccounts.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: SelfAccounts description
Developer: ShaPlus Software
Developer / company: ShaPlus Software
SelfAccounts is a simple to use personal accounting software.
- Very simple to use, no complicated accounting terms, anyone can start using it from day one.
- Can be used by doctors, engineers, lawyers, small business firms, educational institutions, professionals, salary class people, self employed people etc.. for maintaining their accounts (If you are having questions on how it can be used for accounting any particular situation, contact us for free assistance).
- Can be used to keep your day to day accounts or any particular financial transactions. It can be used as your bank book, assets manager or as a personal stock/inventory keeper.
- All listings and reports are interlinked for easy browsing of entered data.
- SelfAccounts files can be made password protected.
- Supports multiple files, so that you can keep different SelfAccount files for different purposes.
- Tiny installation file (less than 1 MB), so that it can be easily carried in pen drive or flash drive.
SelfAccounts works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
SelfAccounts default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that SelfAccounts can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of SelfAccounts (ShaPlus Software), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action