Developer / company: D. Klein
SIDTool is a SID Player or SID Emulator Frontend for Windows with new and unique features that no other SID tool for windows offers:
- First tool to support WinVice for playing SIDs
- Support Sidplay2 for playback
- Support TinySID for playback
- Support Hoxs64 for playback
- HardSID support via TinySID
- Easy access to the entire High Voltage Sid Collection
- Easy single-click interface
- Songlength database support integration
- Continuous play to discover SIDs unknown to you
- Shuffle Funktion (Plays random SIDs)
- Playlist support with ability to add certain subsongs
- Experimental sid2midi support
- Advanced search function for filenames, STIL and SID-Header
- STIL display
Build on .NET framework 2.0 (required)
SIDTool works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that SIDTool can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of SIDTool (D. Klein), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action