Found one file extension association related to SigScribe 4 and 1 file format developed specifically for use with SigScribe 4.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: SigScribe 4 description
Developer / company: MODRATEC
SigScribe4 is your personal signal engineering department. It gives you the capability to design interlocking lever frames to operate the signals and points on your model railway.
- Available for Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Frames up to 180 Levers.
- Includes full range of track formations.
- Includes level crossings.
- Includes catch points (derails).
- Includes facing point locks.
- Includes outer-distant signals.
- Includes intermediate block signals.
- Includes various interlocking options.
- Includes slotting.
- Includes Detonator Placers.
- Easy visual route definition.
- Fully simulates the mechanical interlocking design, not just the locking table.
- Full visualisation of routes set.
- Applicable to mechanical semaphore signalling.
- Applicable to colour light signalling.
- Applicable to semi-automatic signalling.
- An educational tool.
- Printer Interface.
- Full documentation.
SigScribe 4 works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
SigScribe 4 default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that SigScribe 4 can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of SigScribe 4 (MODRATEC), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action