Found 2 file extension associations related to Sound Club and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Sound Club.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Sound Club description
Developer / company: Information is not available
Sound Club for Windows 95 and Windows NT was the sequel to Sound Club for DOS. Its features included:
- Fully digital sound processing.
- 16-bit CD quality stereo playback.
- Virtually unlimited number of voices playing simultaneously.
- Intuitive way of representing music.
- Real-time editing and recording.
- Support for MOD and S3M music file formats.
- Direct export of music tracks to WAV files.
- Instrument bank of over 500 instruments.
Sound Club for Windows addressed several problems and suggestions that were pointed out by the users of its predecessor:
- Removed instrument size limit
- Removed the limitation for number of simultaneously playing voices
- Removed pattern size limit
- Support for 16 bit instruments
- Loading and saving instruments as .WAV files
- S3M import/export with improved conversion algorithm
Sound Club works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Sound Club default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with Sound Club
Comparison table of actions that Sound Club can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Sound Club, or check out their product website.