An spx file extension is related to the Apple System Profiler a part of OS X operating system. An spx file contains information about computers.
There are 2 other file types using
the SPX file extension!
.spx - Microsoft FoxPro compiled form source file
.spx - Speex encoded audio
Software that works with spx file extension
SPX file extension - Apple System Profiler computer information file
What is spx file? How to open spx files?
File type specification:
spx file icon:
The spx file extension is related to Apple System Profiler. Apple System Profiler is a part of the Mac OS X Apple operating system.
To enter into Apple System Profiler you can:
- Open the Apple menu and choose About This Mac; it brings up the About This Mac box.
- Click the More Info button. This brings up the System Profiler
The Apple System Profiler generates the SPX Apple System Profiler computer information file that contains full System Profiler report. File is in XML text format.
Creating and printing or saving a report:
- Make sure to have a printer selected.
- From the View menu, select Mini Profile, Basic Profile or Full Profile.
- From the File menu, choose Print -the system generates a report based on your selection. Note that a full report can run hundreds of pages, depending on your configuration.
- Open the File menu and choose Print, Save or Preview.
- The SPX Apple System Profiler computer information file is used by the Apple technical support for better solution of bugs and technical problems with Apple Mac computers.
The default software associated to spx file type:
Company or developer:
OS X or Mac OS X is Unix-based operating system developed by Apple Inc. for Macintosh computers. It contains basic core applications for everyday use, such as Finder basic file manager, Safari for Internet browsing, QuickTime for video, iTunes for managing audio data and iPod, iOS devices management , iMessage instant messaging, Mail, Contacts, Calendar and many more.
The latest version 10.11 of OS X is called El Capitan. It is available to purchase on Mac App Store as well as is distributed with new Mac computers and notebooks. It includes features to improve the security, performance, design and usability.
OS X operating system was replaced by new macOS in 2016!
List of software applications associated to the .spx file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, Mac OS X etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open spx file, edit spx file, convert spx file, view spx file, play spx file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
Click on the tab below to simply browse between the application actions, to quickly get a list of recommended software, which is able to perform the specified software action, such as opening, editing or converting of the spx files.
- Open spx file
- Save spx file
- Create spx file
- Print spx file