Developer / company: Geir Øyvind Vælidalo
Stereomerger is a shareware 3D-photo viewer, editor and batch processor for Windows. With Stereomerger you can:
- View and convert Stereo JPEG- and MPO-files
- Transfer the images from your camera(s)
- Automatically find the matching stereo pairs you have taken
- Merge files together to create stereo-files
- Adjust the stereo window, colors, brightness, lens-distortion
- Add frames, text, effects
- Remove noise, sharpen the image, soften the image,
- Convert them to which ever format you like
- Create wonderful prints
- And much more
StereoMerger works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by StereoMerger
Other file extensions associated with StereoMerger
Comparison table of actions that StereoMerger can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of StereoMerger (Geir Øyvind Vælidalo), or check out their product website.