Found one file extension association related to Synergy Accounts and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Synergy Accounts.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Synergy Accounts description
Developer: Synergy Accounts
Developer / company: Synergy Accounts
Synergy Accounts is UK accounts and business management software.
- Easy to use
- Saves Time and Money
- Expands with your business - from a one man business to a major employer, from a single user to 100 or more users with no need to change your software
- More features than any other package on the market - see our comparison chart
- Modular - select only the parts you need for your business now, then add more components or users whenever you are ready
- Plugin components available for Stock, Payroll, Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing, UK Postcode address capture, dedicated Report Designer, Image Editor, Statistics, Accountant features, and more...
- Custom plugin components available to meet any specific business requirements not already covered by the system
- Interface with Microsoft Office or Open Office as well as other programs - import and export in multiple formats plus XML for electronic payment systems
- Internet aware - dial, email and browse from within the application
- Highly configurable
- Choose from a range of cost effective support packages
- plus many more benefits...
Synergy Accounts icon
Synergy Accounts icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Synergy Accounts works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Synergy Accounts default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Synergy Accounts can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Synergy Accounts (Synergy Accounts), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action