TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer
Found one file extension association related to TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer and 1 file format developed specifically for use with TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer
Developer / company: java.net
The TDA Thread Dump Analyzer for Java is a small Swing GUI for analyzing Thread Dumps and Heap Information generated by the Sun Java VM (currently tested with 1.4.x, 1.5.0_x and 1.6.0_x releases). It parses the thread dumps and class histograms from a provided log file. TDA needs at least Java 1.4.2_x to run.
It provides statistic information about the found thread dumps, gives information about locked monitors and waiting threads. It can diff between threads to look for similarities and has a "long-running-thread" detection. It also provides overview of heap objects at a thread dump, if class histogram was logged.
Features are in detail:
- Parsing all thread dumps of a log file, using a specified regular expression for log file time stamps (thread dumps don't have any date information by default), displaying them in a tree
- Display of statistic data about the found thread dumps, display of monitors, waiting, sleeping and locking threads
- Dumps provide links in context for easy dump navigation
- Integrated class histogram analysis for a specific thread dump (using the -XX:+PrintClassHistogram option of the VM), can also be parsed from a second file, if loggc-Option was used (to log garbage collections to a different log file)
- Displays deadlock information from the thread dump
- Displays hints about possible problems in the analyzed dumps
- Ability to add additional logfiles (useful if logfiles are rotated) or open many at once
- Session handling to be able to reopen a tda session
- Integration into JConsole as plugin
- A VisualVM plugin
The emphasis of the TDA is to provide analysis support of offline information gathered from production environments.
In addition to TDA you might find the GCViewer helpful. It parses the output of the garbage collector from a loggc file and displays it graphically, so you can analyse the memory usage over the time.
TDA includes a help overview giving detailed information on how to use the tool.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of TDA - Thread Dump Analyzer (java.net), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action