Found one file extension association related to TextExpander and 1 file format developed specifically for use with TextExpander.
Platform, operating system: Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Go to: TextExpander description
Developer: SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Developer / company: SmileOnMyMac, LLC
TextExpander is a text productivity tool that can be used to save various texts under shortcuts to quickly write them down when needed.
Save time and effort with TextExpander! Whether it's a simple email signature or several paragraphs of a standard response, you'll love how easy it is to use TextExpander to avoid typing the same thing over and over.
- Save thousands of keystrokes by using short abbreviations to insert "snippets" containing frequently-used phrases and images
- Insert standard greetings and signatures — including formatted text and pictures
- Assign hotkeys to save even more time when creating, editing and searching your snippets.
- Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet, or use our new fill-in-the-blank snippets to enter variable data in multiple fields.
- Organize snippets into groups
- Add snippet groups from external files and online sources
- Sync snippets via MobileMe or Dropbox
- Insert the current date and time in any format you prefer
- Add common typos to your snippet library—TextExpander will automatically correct them for you! (more info)
- Type special characters without having to launch a special characters palette
- Trigger snippet expansions automatically by typing the abbreviations you specify, or use any one of over 30 delimiter characters as a trigger
- Position the cursor wherever you want in your expanded snippet
- Programmers: make editor-independent code templates; invoke AppleScripts and shell scripts
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
TextExpander default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that TextExpander can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of TextExpander (SmileOnMyMac, LLC), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action