The Arbiter .NET
Found one file extension association related to The Arbiter .NET and 1 file format developed specifically for use with The Arbiter .NET.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Go to: The Arbiter .NET description
Developer: Advanced Business Technology Corporation
The Arbiter .NET
Developer / company: ArbiterSports
The Arbiter .NET was an online assigning system seamlessly integrates officials, teams, and leagues in real-time.
- Distributed Work Load (schools contacts can sign in and add games that need to be assigned)
- Online Game Tracking (cancellations and rainouts are updated in real-time)
- Improved Assigning Options (it makes even easier to put the right officials on the right games)
- Emailed Assignment Reminders (officials are automatically emailed when new assignments are added or changes are made to existing games)
- Viewable From Any Browser (Arbiter.NET can be accessed using Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, and other internet browsers running on any platform - Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Linux, etc.)
- Encryption of All Data (your data is protected by 128-bit encryption over SSL)
- Assigner Retains Total Control (the assigner controls what a user can see and do by customizing comprehensive permissions)
The The Arbiter .NET software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
The Arbiter .NET default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that The Arbiter .NET can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of The Arbiter .NET (Advanced Business Technology Corporation), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action