Developer / company: Topaz 3D
3D modeling application designed for real time viewing and simulation work
- Easy for casual users to understand and use. Standard Microsoft Windows interface makes people feel at home right away. Built-in help pages guide them through all functions.
- Fully interactive, "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" editor. Incredible 3D performance on all machines from powerful workstations right down to laptops with 'integrated' graphics.
- Powerful editing functions for creating fully texture mapped models. Drag-and-drop building of scenes from existing models - put large scenes together in minutes.
- Sounds, particle systems and animations bring scenes to life.
- Create flythrough videos, render images at any resolution.
- Fully integrated with Google Earth, use Topaz 3D to add models to Google Earth with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Compatible with a wide range of industry-standard formats. Supplied SDK makes it easy to use Topaz 3D files in your own applications.
- Standalone viewer makes it easy to deliver final product to clients. No program installation or unzipping is required to view files or real-time walkthroughs - run direct from CD or web.
The Topaz 3D software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Topaz 3D default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Topaz 3D can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Topaz 3D (Topaz 3D), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action