Trader’s Little Helper
Found 5 file extension associations related to Trader’s Little Helper
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Roert Hoffman
Trader’s Little Helper
Developer / company: Roert Hoffman
Traders of lossless compressed audio files (e.g. ape, flac, mkw, or shn files) have to handle a lot of different applications to decode, encode, create/verify checksums, fix sector boundary errors, or create torrent files. Moreover most of the tools used are command-line programs requiring a deeper knowledge of how to use various parameters. Trader's Little Helper bundles the most important features of those applications in one single easy-to-use frontend.
- Encoding of wav files to ape, flac, shn and mp3 format
- Re-encoding of flac files
- Decoding of ape, flac, mkw, shn, mp2 and mp3 files to wav format
- Direct conversion of ape, flac, mkw and shn files to flac or mp3 format
- Test of audio files encoded in ape, flac, shn and mkw format
- Verification of cfp, ffp, md5, sfv and st5 checksum files
- Creation of cfp, ffp, md5, sfv and st5 checksum files
- Display of audio file properties (ape, flac, shn, mkw and wav files)
- Fixing of sector boundary errors that come with ape, flac, shn, mkw, wav and mp3 files
- Removal of extra RIFF chunks in audio files
- Rewriting of WAVE headers to canonical format
- Creation of skt files for non-seekable shn files
- Test of wav files for mp3 source
- Creation of torrent files
- Display of the information encoded in torrent files
- Hashing of torrent files against local filesets or files
- Drag & Drop functionality for all supported file types
- Integration into Windows Explorer
- Check for update function
Trader’s Little Helper works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Trader’s Little Helper
Other file extensions associated with Trader’s Little Helper
Comparison table of actions that Trader’s Little Helper can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Trader’s Little Helper (Roert Hoffman), or check out their product website.