TSI VIEW & PRINT
Developer / company: Traktor Bible
Traktor has no function to to print the hotkey and MIDI settings Now you can use the free tool "TSI View & Print" to do this.
- Shows all hotkey and MIDI settings in a neat table.
- The table with the settings can be printed from TSI View & Print.
- You can copy the table to the Windows cliploard and then paste it into Word for example.
- Settings can be exported as TXT file and then imported into a word processing software. Use this option if you want to apply adavanced formatting to the table.
- Settings can be exported as CSV file and then imported into a spreadshsheet program like Excel.
- TSI View& Print warns if it detects settings without hotkey or MIDI assignment and helps to detect missing or obvious mappings.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by TSI VIEW & PRINT
Other file extensions associated with TSI VIEW & PRINT
Comparison table of actions that TSI VIEW & PRINT can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of TSI VIEW & PRINT (Traktor Bible), or check out their product website.