Found 2 file extension associations related to UC Browser and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with UC Browser.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Go to: UC Browser description
Developer: UCWeb Inc.
Developer / company: UCWeb Inc.
UC Browser gives you a fast all-in-one web experience - an excellent Searching, Browsing, Downloading, Video, Gaming, Shopping and Social Sharing experience at the fastest speeds!
- Clean Yet Complete UI - Redesigned navigation page and simplified settings.
- Intuitive Tab Management - Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
- Smart Downloading - Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
- Incognito Browsing - Private browsing to protect your privacy.
- Night Mode - Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
- Control Videos with Gestures - Volume, brightness, progress, etc. can all be controlled by gestures.
- Custom Themes - Visit the UC Theme Center or use your own pictures to customize your browser.
UC Browser icon
UC Browser icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
UC Browser default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that UC Browser can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of UC Browser (UCWeb Inc.), or check out their product website.